Hello! How are you all? We have missed seeing you and hearing your news. This is a very strange time and we are all missing normality, routine and freedom but we hope you are still managing to have some
fun, learn and stay active.
What have Mrs Shaw & Mr Irwin been up to I hear you ask? Well then, let me show you …………
It is important to acknowledge how we feel in difficult times and it is OK to feel confusion, fear, frustration or worry. However, it is also important to look after our mental health and find ways to help us feel better and stay positive.
Here are some things you could try …
- Every day say or write down something you are thankful for.
- Do something that makes you feel a sense of calm
(e.g. read, draw, yoga, mindful colouring, craft)
- Go for a walk and notice what you can hear/see.
- Talk to a friend or family member and make someone
- Write a letter to somebody you haven’t seen for a few days. Tell them what you have been doing, something you are thankful for, something to make them smile, ask them some questions.
Take care of yourselves and your families and we will be in touch with you soon. We miss you!
Mrs Shaw and Mr Irwin x